As a former shareholder at an AmLaw 100 law firm, Brian Wallace co-founded Foster Wallace to apply his Big Law experience toward helping people who have been wronged.
Brian has lived in the Kansas City metro area for over 30 years and, along with his wife, is raising three school-aged boys. As a former Division 1 soccer player, Brian enjoys the meditative and social aspects of endurance sports; he has completed several marathons, triathlons, ultramarathon, and half Ironman events. In law as well as athletics, Brian is hardworking and competitive, always digging deep for the best result.
- Obtained a settlement for over $1,400,000 in a section 1983 injury claim after three other lawyers rejected the client's case. (2019).
- $1,000,000 for car wreck/wrongful death in Belton, Missouri (2021).
- $100,000 dog bite settlement (2022)
- Represented a local NFL Football Team on certain matters.
- Obtained millions of dollars for other dog bite and car wreck victims throughout Missouri and Kansas.
- Represented Power 5 collegiate conference in connection with license of media rights to major television and media partners valued at billions of dollars, bowl agreements, and venue agreements for conference championship events.
- Represented the world’s largest privately owned, independent insurance brokerage firm in connection multiple acquisitions and other similar transactions.
- Represented large national insurer and agency in connection with acquisitions, divestitures, reinsurance agreements, and third-party administrator agreements.
Publications and Presentations
- Presenter, Legal Issues in College Realignment, Johnson County Bar Association, September 2013
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, 2008
- UMKC Law Review
- B.A., University of Missouri-Kansas City, 2003
- Missouri, 2008
- Kansas, 2009